- Have a sense of humor! Laugh every day... even at yourself! @celestebarber gives me a good belly laugh daily!
- Limit sugar and starch... they make you fat, more acidic, prone to Type 2 diabetes and premature aging of your skin!
- Eat your greens... Drink your GREENS... get your daily greens in so you can stay alkalized, GLOW and support your immune system.
- Stop eating by 7... that means snacking too. Let your body digest, detox and repair. The best way to gain weight is to eat at night! FYI... Sumo wrestlers pig out and then sleep on it!
- Get 8 hours of sleep... get to bed by 10. Unplug baby unplug!
- Eat enough protein for your muscles and adrenal support.. be that nuts, seeds, grass fed meats, poultry, fish or legumes and grains... you need protein! If you crave sweets often... you may not be eating enough protein.
- Drink more water! Hunger can come from dehydration. Water helps your body clear out debris and helps your skin GLOW! Just think a PLUM or a PRUNE, which one do you want to be?
- Limit snacking... you digest food better when you give time in between means before loading more in. Your enzymes and metabolism need a break from food to get to work! Snacking leads to weight gain and arises from negative emotions or boredom. So stay active mentally and physically. (We rarely snacked as kids but we had really good homemade meals!)
- Move... try HIIT or other interval or resistance training. Walk more, clean your own house, mow your own lawn!
- Cleanse your liver.... at least once a year! Be it my GoBeYou. Cleanse or another way... your liver is your engine... keep it clean.
- Have a sense of purpose... you are here for a reason... get to know that reason so you can live in JOY!
- Take the supplements you need. (Both my parents swallowed a bunch each morning... they lived a very long life! Try our GoBeYou. Inner Beauty Trio!
- GoBe RESILIENT... and be realistic... we all go through painful journeys in life. A form of spirituality, forgiveness and a positive attitude are proven to help people live longer.
Remember, you are not a victim of aging. You are VICTORIOUS!
Love you all,